We’re working hard to finish 2018 strong with our upcoming Tsitsikamma release cycle, which includes new features along with our last native app update for the year.
This post details Part 1 of our release, as we decided to split this update across two separate releases.
See our Part 2 blog post for details on why this happened.
Changes outlined below will appear on the platform over the course of November through to January 2019.
Single Sign-On via Azure Active Directory and Ping Identity
Through a shared project with one of our customers, we’re adding support for single sign-on and user provisioning through Microsoft’s Azure AD and Ping Identity services.
These new integrations will join our existing Okta connector, broadening your options when using enterprise identity and directory services with Appenate.
We’re adding a new Task Map view to our Tasking area, providing a geographic overview of current Tasks that can be filtered by date, user and job type. We plan to iterate this feature over time based on your feedback.
Other Minor Improvements
- New “clone” option on connectors to duplicate a connector and all its settings
- Adding ability to specify Data Source sort order on a per Choices field basis in Form designs
- Adding support for formulae within Bucket Name option on Amazon S3 connector
- Adding support for XML attributes to the XMLVAL() formula function
- Adding support for non-200 HTTP status responses on the REST field type in Forms. This will allow handling of error responses from external web services when accessed by the REST field.
Fixes and Compatibility Improvements
- Fix occasional syncing overlay and dropdown layout issues on iPads
- Fix image annotation button layouts on iPhone X family of devices
- Improve validation summaries to include Action field names when a button press is required
- Stop auto-saving of Form entry when using “Force Sync” action within a Form entry that is configured to not save changes.
- Improve splash screen sizing for iPhone X series
- Handle exception and show user message when Copy to Gallery is enabled on a Media field, but app does not have permissions to do so
- Fix layout differences between button placement on iOS and Android (making Android match iOS)
- Prevent crashes when not specifying formula on image watermark