There was a great need for the ability to pull up job information across devices at any given moment when a customer phoned. The digital documentation of an installation safety checklist and incident report was also key. Now that the field work is running through Appenate, there are plans to integrate Remote ISP’s invoicing process as well.
The Evaluation Process
The company had a costly app developed for the requirements of their internal staff members. It would have cost them another large sum to have a further form added or the functionality to re-call information previously collected.
After testing two proof of concept forms on Appenate, they decided to cut their losses with the initial investment and migrated effortlessly across to Appenate.
Appenate In The Work Place
The type of apps used for data management and record-keeping:
- Residential or Commercial Sign Up Forms
- Installation Safety Checklist
- Incident Reporting
Features that have improved their work processes:
- Compacted length of forms with dropdowns
- Binding applications to data sources
- Setting GPS location of the installations
- Restricting the length of data inputs
- Automatic insertion of names on the declaration form
- Signature capabilities
- Concatenate name and surname for data entry